Region terrain resolution coverage map: Green = 15 meters per pixel (mpp) resolution, Orange-brown = 1 mpp, Red = <1 mpp imagery.
Modeled culture detail of the virtual Kilo 2 MOUT site on the Camp Pendleton terrain.
2 cm per-pixel terrain of Fallon Range Complex. Imagery of the terrain was captured by MVRsimulation's small UAS.
Culture models at virtual Luke Air Force Base.
Runway at virtual Nellis Air Force base.
MVRsimulation VRSG real-time scene of two F-35A entities in flight over virtual terrain of Edwards Air Force Base.
VRSG real-time scene of virtual White Sands Missile Range (WSMR). Terrain was built with NAIP imagery.
2 cm per-pixel 3D terrain of the Prospect Square area of Yuma Proving Ground built with imagery captured by MVRsimulation's small UAS.
- 9.3 TB on disk (Southwest 9.28 TB + Hawaii 40.8 GB)
- Albuquerque International Sunport / Kirtland Air Force Base (KABQ)
- Buckley Air Force Base (KBFK)
- Fallon NAS Van Voorhis Field (KNFL)
- Luke Air Force Base (KLUF)
- Nellis Air Force Base (KLSV)
- Los Alamitos Army Airfield (KSLI)
- Pinal County Airpark (KMZJ)
- Ryan Airfield (KRYN)
- Stockton Metropolitan Airport, (KSCK)
- Tucson International Airport (KTUS)
- Yuma Proving Ground Laguna (KLGF)
- Greater Denver
- Camp Pendleton Kilo 2 and CTS 25 MOUT sites
- Fort Irwin / NTC with Tiefort City
- Tonopah, Nevada
- Yuma Proving Ground SOTACC Village