Category: Light/Patrol Craft
SISO Enumeration: 220.127.116.11.12.3
The Iranian Thondar class missile boat is a derivative of the Type 021 Houdong class vessels purchased from China. It shares the same hull and superstructure of its predecessors with the main visible modification being the replacement of missile launchers.
- 4x Ghader Anti-Ship Missile launchers
- 1x Type 69 deck gun
- 2x Dshk machine guns
- 1x ZU-23-2 gun
- 1x SR-47A Surface Search Radar
3D Model Switch States
- Vessel damage
- Hatch open/closed for each launcher
- Missile present/missing for each launcher
3D Model Articulated Parts
- Elevation & traverse of Type 69 gun
- Elevation & traverse of port side Dshk
- Elevation & traverse of starboard side Dshk
- Elevation & traverse of ZU-23-2
- Elevation & traverse of primary radar
- Rudder position
- Rotation of each propeller
This model is comprised of 79,214 polygons and 195 MB of textures. As with other MVRsimulation 3D Models, damage state and multiple levels of detail are included.
The model is available for download to MVRsimulation's customers on active software maintenance. MVRsimulation's models are encrypted and require a hardware dongle to view.